- CESD Transportation
- DCS Athletics Calendar
- Exam Schedules
- Harvest Gym
- Homework/Courses Outlines
- Parent Provided Transportation
- Parent Information
- This Year's Happenings
- Last Year's Happenings
- School Fee Schedule
- Trustees at work for students
- Online Payment LINK for Parents Parents, please use this link for paying school fees, ordering hot lunches, ordering from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in your child’s school.
When creating an account, please make sure you click on the Create Account button first. Then you can create your account, and add your child. Once you have added a child, click on Done. To add additional children, please click on the Menu then Linked Accounts and add your other children.
- Online Payment LINK for Guests This link is for supporters of our school (parents and supporters of Delburne Centralized School students, please use the link above).
Supporters can use this link to make donations, purchase from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in the school.
First time users will need to create an account.
Please click on the link, create an account, then click next, and you will be able to add yourself as a support.
A big thank you to everyone for your support of the Delburne Centralized School.
Thank You to Grad 2020 Fundraiser Donors |
Thank You to Grad 2020 Fundraiser Donors
Grad 2020 Alumni Hockey Game
Thank you Donors
from the Class of 2020
SILENT AUCTION DONORS
Delburne School Grads
David Pisko Family
Devin Dreeshen, MLA Innisfail-
Delburne Service Centre
D & A Gardens
JMK Management Services
Wayne McKay (McKay Contracting)
Ken & Sharon Lundin
Lousana Water Wells Ltd.
DCS Foods Program
John Ferguson Sr.
Eldred Hynes “The Cat Man”
Whispering Pines Golf Club
Nutrien Ag Solutions
Lorraine & Brad Olsen (Pine Lake)
Donna Byman (Alberta Custom Carts)
Tammas Byman (Paradise Plumbing Ltd.)
Special thank you to
Delburne Servus Credit Union
and their staff who helped out.
A special Thank You goes out to Jackie Smith for preparing a delicious meal and all the volunteers who helped make this a successful fundraiser!