- CESD Transportation
- DCS Athletics Calendar
- Exam Schedules
- Harvest Gym
- Homework/Courses Outlines
- Parent Provided Transportation
- Parent Information
- Resources/Student Services
- School Fee Schedule
- This Year's Happenings
- Last Year's Happenings
- Trustee Update
- Online Payment LINK for Parents Parents, please use this link for paying school fees, ordering hot lunches, ordering from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in your childâ€™s school.
When creating an account, please make sure you click on the Create Account button first. Then you can create your account, and add your child. Once you have added a child, click on Done. To add additional children, please click on the Menu then Linked Accounts and add your other children.
- Online Payment LINK for Guests This link is for supporters of our school (parents and supporters of Delburne Centralized School students, please use the link above).
Supporters can use this link to make donations, purchase from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in the school.
First time users will need to create an account.
Please click on the link, create an account, then click next, and you will be able to add yourself as a support.
A big thank you to everyone for your support of the Delburne Centralized School.
Delburne Centralized School Parent Advisory Council
The PAC is a group of parents, teachers, and community members that meet monthly to discuss ideas related to the school. It provides a forum to discuss concerns, celebrate successes and plan for the future. The PAC also fundraises for a number of enrichment programs, just to name a few:
Playground Development Teacher Appreciation events Fine Arts Performances Guest Instructors - Inline Skating, Volleyball Trojan Athletics Joint Council / Board Meetings Advanced Technology purchases for the classrooms Hot lunch/Hot dog sales
The Parent Council is committed to offering a number of ways to get involved. Being a parent volunteer is one more way to stay connected and involved in your child’s educational experience. The activities you choose to undertake do not have to be overly time-consuming. We welcome new members and volunteers to come out to our council. You can make a difference!
President: Nikki Pivert
Vice President: De Anne Hutchison
Secretary: Cheryl Marek
Treasurer: Jane Pisko
Directors: Amanda Brockhoff, Randi Babb, Donna Byman, Tammy Venn
Casino Chair: Breanne Hansen
Upcoming meetings: Third Thursday of the month (none in December or June) at 6:30 p.m.
You can access more information here on School Council at:
- Looking for the latest minutes of the PAC meeting?
Please see PAC Documents for the Meeting Minutes - PAC Document Link here!
- Wondering how to access PAC funding to help with your fantastic project?
Please see the PAC Documents for the Financial Request Policy - PAC Document Link here!
- Searching for the latest Board minutes?
Please follow this link to the Chinook's Edge website - Board Minutes