- Online Payment LINK for Parents Parents, please use this link for paying school fees, ordering hot lunches, ordering from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in your child’s school.
When creating an account, please make sure you click on the Create Account button first. Then you can create your account, and add your child. Once you have added a child, click on Done. To add additional children, please click on the Menu then Linked Accounts and add your other children.
- Online Payment LINK for Guests This link is for supporters of our school (parents and supporters of Delburne Centralized School students, please use the link above).
Supporters can use this link to make donations, purchase from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in the school.
First time users will need to create an account.
Please click on the link, create an account, then click next, and you will be able to add yourself as a support.
A big thank you to everyone for your support of the Delburne Centralized School.
What’s Happening at DCS 2018/2019
What’s Happening at DCS 2018/2019
- September 4 - First day of school for students! Students attended assemblies throughout the morning for each division in the school.
- On Going… Alberta Education has mandated online registrations for the 2019-2020 school year. Therefore, DCS has started to set up online demographic packages, payments for school fees/milk orders/fundraising/field trips/sports…
- September 5 – Junior Volleyball tryouts were held. SH Girls Volleyball already under way. DCS ended up with 3 girls volleyball teams (1 Sr., 2 Jr.) and 1 boys team (Jr.).
- September 10 – the Running Club (30 students) started to practice for cross country runs throughout the fall in Red Deer, Innisfail and Ponoka.
- September 11 – first full day of Kindergarten in their newly renovated classroom!
- September 14 – 5 students on our SAT team went to Edmonton to assist in Kaleido Arts Family Fest and gain some hands on live event experience.
- September 20 – School Picture Day! Paleontology 25 students went to Drumheller.
- September 26 – Grade 6 students went to Edmonton to observe our provincial Legislature.
- September 27 – Pancake Breakfast, Open House for parents to see their child’s classroom/teachers. DCS Celebrates Assembly at 9:30, sponsored by Delburne Service Centre. Following the assembly we had our Terry Fox Run/Walk around the Village, which raised over $1,100! First PAC Meeting of the school year was held at 6:30pm in the Learning Commons.
- September 28 – Orange Shirt Day, in recognition of acknowledging residential schools. Bus Evacuations practice was held in the morning. High School Awards Night was held at 7:00pm in the Small Gym.
- Intramurals have been taking place at lunch, organized by our Middle School Leadership Group.
- Buddy Reading Program took place with grade 1P joining grades 6/7A 7 6/7U. It’s a fun and meaningful project for all the students.
- October 1 – Academy Skateboard Collective Residency came to DCS to work with 4-12 students, teaching them the finer details of skateboarding.
- October 2 – The Learning Commons sponsored an author visit by Eric Walters.
- October 3 – Fall fundraising began with 2 options available. DCS is only doing one main fundraiser this year for the school, cookie dough, popcorn and magazine sales. PAC is doing a cheque campaign for those who just want to donate, without purchasing anything during the year.
- October 11 – Paleontology Field Trip.
- October 12 – Our DCS student rep attended Students Matter meeting at Division Office in Innisfail. WE Club attended WE Day at Rogers Centre, Edmonton.
- October 16 – grade 6 walked to Delburne Village Office to meet council and see how our village was run. Paleontology Field Trip.
- October 18 – PAC Meeting, 6:30pm in the Learning Commons.
- October 19 – SH Welding field trip to Olds College Iron Works.
- October 23 – Llew Edwards (track athlete/coach/trainer) guest speaker came to our school for a presentation.
- October 24 – a group of students from DCS attended the HASS Conference in Red Deer.
- October 25 – DCS Celebrates Assembly at 11:00am sponsored by On Earth…Gardens & Design Greenhouses
- October 31 – Halloween activities started at noon with lunch parties in the Primary classes and a Costume Fashion Show (grades 6-12) in the Large Gym. Other activities (games, haunted house) throughout the school started at 2:00pm.
- October WE Scare Hunger Campaign…WE Club collected food for our local Food Bank.